1. Clean gutters and downspouts: Spring is a good time to clean your gutters and downspouts to eliminate any debris that might have accumulated during winter.
2. Inspect the roof: Check for any damage that may have been caused by winter weather, such as missing shingles or cracks, and have them repaired.
3. Pressure wash: Pressure wash the exterior of your home to remove any dirt, grime, and debris that may have accumulated during winter.
4. Trim trees and shrubs: Trim any trees and shrubs that may have grown too close to your home or are blocking the sunlight from reaching your windows.
5. Inspect windows and doors: Check for any cracks, gaps, or damage in your windows and doors, and have them repaired or replaced as necessary.
6. Add a fresh coat of paint: A fresh coat of paint can give your home an instant facelift, making it look brighter and more inviting.
7. Update your landscaping: Plant new flowers, shrubs, or trees to give your home an instant curb appeal.
These are just a few tips to get your home ready for spring. By following these tips, you can make your home look fresh, clean, and ready for the warmer months ahead.
We offer long-term financing solutions for home remodeling projects of all sizes.
Our flexible financing options include low fixed rates and low monthly payments, designed to fit your project’s budget and timeline. Plus, we provide fast approvals and same-day funding so you can start your project right away.
Contact us today to learn more about our long-term financing options for home remodeling projects.